Thursday, February 26, 2009

an interesting week :-)

folks, i like holidays a lot:
  • skiing
  • ice skating & swimming with children
  • internet
  • traders' club meeting
  • cinema (with the best of all wifes :-)
  • indian restaurant (with the best of all wifes :-)
  • kurdish barber (yep, my beard is away!)
  • 2 nights in würzburg incl. candle light dinner (wedding anniversary celebration starting tomorrow :)
  • new money 4 trading & investing
  • new investing account (just to separate investments made before 2009 for tax related reasons)
  • shopping fever = i'm starting to buy my planned investments

here we go, my new investments:

  • novagold (Au)
  • scorpio mining (Ag + base metals)
  • ...
  • c'mon! my new pretty €uros, where are you sooo long? when will you arrive @my newly created investment account? ...................................................................................................................................... the money came @ 3 p.m., i started buying immediately and nervously as i had to leave for the weekend with my wife (wedding anniversary celebration) ... well, that was the time gold/silver were +1.5% and the optimism for gold/silver stocks at least double as high ... i took most of my positions @ ask price just to continue fast enough (~90 minutes) ... till the end of the day fell gold/silver slightly bellow their yesterday's price and so did the most gold/silver stocks (just bhp billiton out of 14 acquisitions rose significantly after my purchase). i'm not the perfect market timer anyway, i could save about 100 €uros with a little patience, but i had not the time as i REALLY had to leave my home! anyway, my wife spent few tears because of her husband's changed plans in favor of the stocks instead of her :o(

No comments: