Thursday, December 24, 2009

mr. market likes me + my stocks; merry xmas :)

i had to remove the original picture due to google ad sense policies, so here is just the link to it: here

why? just look at my top 3 positions yesterday:
  • scorpio mining +4.84%
  • novagold +15.24% on a news message, which IMO is not soooo bombastic (NovaGold Resources Inc. (NG) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase a 100% interest in the Ambler property in northern Alaska, which hosts the high-grade copper-zinc-gold-silver Arctic deposit.). well, novagold is my new #1
  • u.s. gold +11.30% no news, my guess? i think the folks out there recognized that u.s. gold is not 100% the same as GOLD itself and therefore there is no need to 'send' us gold from $3.47 a share to $2.25 a share only because gold went from $1,200 to $1,100 => ??? => any other opinion out there?
of course, on a day when the top dogs perform like crazy, my portfolio reached a new all-time-high :-)
thx for this nice xmas gift, mr. market, thx!

(source: unknown)

ohhh, just found a 2nd santa on the internet, which one do you like better? folks, i'm not sure, but could this santa and that pretty google's search it for me girl be the same person from flesh&blood? hmmmmm, i don't know

(source: unknown)
why santa didn't show up ...
(Source: Larry Wright, December 24, 2009)

addendum, monday, december 28, 2009: crazy, crazy, craaaaazy!


folks, i'm such a lucky alien! mr. market read my blog on the weekend, he liked my 3 santas like hell aaaaaand today there is both, ALL-TIME-HIGH in my undiversified investment account (gold, silver, commodities, energy) and ALL-TIME-HIGH in my commodities CFD account, which is, of course, also undiversified. thx, santa! thx, mr. market! thx


hell, hell, hell!!! it is the inflationary hard assets rally out there, isn't it?



ps: commodities? commodities! just look at my CFD-trading positions:
  • natural gas +5.49% (my biggest position)
  • silver +0.87% (my 2nd biggest position)
  • corn +2.21%
  • wheat +3.58%
  • coffee -4.22% (my smallest position)
  • orange juice +2.03%

No comments: