btw, what's my guess? i think 1 oz gold could climb up to $5,000 within few years, of course only if the poor USD survives that long! why? well, there is already the american buffalo 1 oz gold coin with face value $50 (and a 1 oz silver 'american eagle' coin with the face value of $1) out there, you know? got it? at 1oz gold = $5,000 we just have to remove two zeros (hell, that's easy!) and we have the new gold price in new dollars $50. got it again? 1 oz gold = $20 ... few years later ... $35 ... few years later ... $50 ... damn! that's what i call continuity in fiscal policies!
any other ideas/topics?
gap between u.s. government spending and u.s. tax revenue getting bigger and bigger (exponential deficits!)
- usa + europe are heading 2 argentina like hyper-inflation of deposit accounts
- fear index
- dow-gold-ratio (read my former blog post for more information here)
- accumulate gold + silver instead of speculate with them (unless you're a gifted daytrader or the like)
- gold + silver is still cheap + undervalued
- bavarian food + bavarian beer + pretzels + much more :-)
- hope 4 the best, plan 4 the worst
- buy tangible assets instead of financial assets
happy gold bugs #2
happy gold bugs #3
btw, that's me + my sister + her boyfriend (left 2 right), you know?
addendum june 27, 2010: