- gold in spain (NI43-101 compiant 1.2m ounces resource)
- gold in ghana (option for kinross to acquire 49%)
- great shareholder structure (insiders, lundin group, kinross, ..., only 38% retail investors)
- CAD 7m cash, sufficient till the end of the year to pay the lundin group for the spanish property + for drilling in ghana & spain
- mr. market values only their spanish asset => the stock is an option on the much, much larger project in ghana
- still cheap in terms of 'gold resources in the ground'
- the stock didnt collapse today as the silver price lost 9% and edgewaters gold/silver explorer buddies lost -5% to -15%. it is a sign of strength, isnt it?
- still cant understand why my initial buy order at CAD 0.80 wasnt filled 2day cos there was trading volume between CAD 0.80 and 0.82 ... hmmmm, strange canadian exchange, isnt it ????
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
next investor lunch presentation in munich ~ edgewater exploration
... lets add some details 2morrow or wanna ask CEO george salamis directly?