wanna see how bankrupt e.g. the USA is? just see the u.s. budget compared to a household budget below ...
=> the usa is bankrupt, no doubts ... but when will the system collapse? it seems to be a difficult question, but it isnt. many complicated looking things have an easy solution if we concentrate on the essentials, believe me ;-)
1st im gonna tell ya few don'ts:
- dont follow the political comedy surrounding fiat money
- dont try 2 remember the phony names and volume numbers of alll these 'rescue packages' out there
- dont care abt the ratings by moody's, S&P, fitch, ...
- dont waste own time with reading / researching / writing abt paper money issues (you should prolly stop reading here and start doing the right stuff, shouldn't you? lol)
- dont waste other people's time speaking / writing abt paper money issues
- dont keep any serious money in your bank account(s)
2nd the stuff we definitely should do:
- wear our fastest sneakers and run to the nearest ATM / bank / insurance in order 2 withdraw as much money as possible
- buy real stuff (gold, silver, real estate, food, ...)
- fire paper money as we germans did in 1923
- throw paper money away as hungarians did in 1946
- change the current politics via #OccupyWallStreet + #unitedforglobalchange or some other public movement
- sleep well cos we knew we did the right things
EASY, u see?
whats the good thing abt this ongoing (!) change of the collective consciousness regarding fiat money? well, in order to change the currrent fraudulent paper money system we dont need 2 'convert' all folks out there ... a so called criticall mass is enough .... thx goodness :-)