Saturday, April 20, 2013

couch surfing in munich :-)

who's world is this? damn, can we save it or just go to some other place, my dears?

couch surfing in münchen-obersendling last night, brushing my teeth with a toothpaste on my finger, meeting interesting people ... omg, omg :-) ... many thanks to the host(s) of that nice event + shelter for that german + belgian + british + israeli + slovak union for one evening. well, that's what happens if you miss the latest train / bus in munich, my dears ...

hell, what about the united states of the WORLD created by the people bottom-up? didn't we have the united states of europe issue some time ago? 

our prime purpose in this life is to help others ~ dalai lama

van gogh watched beside my couch :-)

few more pictures? coming soon or never ...

anyway, let's hope the world will never belong to people who care about it like this 2 experts:
eof

No comments: