- inca one gold (TSX-V: IO) ~ processing of gold ore in peru ~ i've bought few more shares as it is one of very few commodity companies in my portfolio which didn't collapse in 2013 or in 2014
- timmins gold corp (TSX: TMM, NYSE-MKT: TGD) ~ gold production in mexico ~ all in costs approximately $1,000 per ounce ~ current gold price $1,200/oz ~ i've bought a small initial position approximately at USD 1.35
- rye patch gold (TSX.V: RPM) ~ gold + silver in nevada / usa ~ royalties from the rochester silver mine (operated by coeur d'alene, all legal issues between coeur and rye could be solved) + exploration ~ my former investment is probably 30%-50% down
- avanti energy inc (TSX.V: AVN) ~ small producer of oil in brazil and in usa from wells which were often 'left behind'
- falco resources (TSX.V: FPC) ~ gold exploration in historic rouyn-noranda camp in abitibi / quebec / canada ~ i've bought a small initial position approximately at approx. CAD 0.54
- cortez gold (TSX.V: CUT) ~ gold-silver concentrates processing in mexico ~ my limit order for an initial position was fulfilled few days later at CAD 0.45
- HDI rathdowney rersources (TSX.V: RTH) ~ a Hunter Dickinson Inc. company focused on a zinc project (planned commercial production in 2017 - 2018) in poland. additional assets are a discovery stage zinc project in ireland and a 16% interest in HDI heatherdale (TSX.V: HTR) which has a devolopment stage copper-gold-zinc-silver project in alaska / usa
more coming soon or never :-)