however, i wanted to write this blog post last year as we visited the residenz museum with friends (that nice guided historical tour was a birthday gift for me) and the völkerkunde-museum with my wife + eldest daughter within few weeks. we also tried to visit the bavarian national museum with my wife, but it was a nice sunny day, so we just made many pictures from outside and continued to walk in the nearby english gardens at the river isar. today we finally managed to visit the national museum from inside, too :-)
- residenz (residence of the bavarian kings)
- völkerkunde about nations around the world - the (only) nice parts were polynesia/micronesia and the special exhibition about myanmar, so we decided to visit myanmar this year
- lange nacht der museen - at the long night of munich's museum we especially visited the beer museum and a guided historical tour through the old city center
- nymphenburg castle accommodates especially paintings + the nearby educative men & nature (children) museum (mensch & natur), where we were really often with our daughters when they were small
- MVG museum (public transportation) is the new home of the gold & silver show edelmetallmesse
- BMW museum ~ more pictures coming soon?
- bayerisches nationalmuseum (bavarian national museum), enjoy few pictures: