i don't know why, but recently i have a real need to understand my parents and the person who i really am much deeper and better. i'm getting old, wouldn't you say?
even if the geographical distance between us is for central-european scale quite big (950 km) and a journey always takes a long time as there are no direct flights and even no highway for the last 300 km in (central + eastern) slovakia, my father was quite often in munich or i was home in kosice in eastern slovakia ... but always only for a very short time and usually tied up with other family members, so we seldom have had more than 2 or 3 hours time to speak calmly ... it was time to change this situation, wasn't it?
what else? hmmmm, my father was always a person who conditioned by his mindset and enabled by his huge economic success helped us children and many other people along his way really a lot. i wonder if he will ever need a help from us? who knows? well, let's stay optimistic about the future (i hope i could become at least half that optimistic as my dad usually is 😂) and let's enjoy what the life prepared for us ....
i do write my blogs primarily for myself, you know? putting thoughts on 'paper' helps me to 'sort' them and sometimes also to stop them torture me ... thus it is not soul striptease (seelenstriptease), attention deficit (aufmerksamkeitsmangel) or the like, you see? so what about beliefs which i've taken over from family & society many years ago? and yes, i'm not going to reveal which family member infixed which belief 😃
- be honest
- justice ist important (gerechtigkeit)
- respect other people no matter on what social hierarchy level they are
- make the world a better place: repair, clean up, ...
FALSE / OUTDATED:
- the life is a fight and only the hardest way is the right way
- only performance and achievements count ..... (thus feelings doesn't matter) .... => REALLY WRONG! this lack of attention caused me often do stupid / dangereous things 'cause the inner child in me wanted rather negative attention than none 😵😃 ... was it hard for me to be the eldest child, as two years later came my younger brother who needed and probably got all the attention? but it is just a guess as rationally (in my memories) i do not remember / feel that my parents did not take care of me or ignored me in some way ... thus it is also possible that my class clown attitude comes from completely different happenings, who knows?
- be penny-wise and money saving wherever you can .... => also completely wrong. we support what we buy. if we only buy the cheapest stuff, we often/mostly support the lowest quality and lowest working/ethical standards, sometimes even fraud (too cheap to be a genuine product/service). so let's better support products/ideas we believe in and be rather generous than stingy, will we?
- to provoke and to needle in conversation with the (nearest) people => also completely wrong. it is better to co-operate than to compete / to rival
- the stork brings the babies
more pictures here.