save the climate = save ourselves!
thats the summary i think ... here is the link (there was no embed code):
what can we do concretely and immediately 2 avoid that sad scenario? well, 1st im going 2 tell u what im already doing, ok? of course, there are few things i think im doing already right and few not sooooo right
- i switched from a standard electric power supplier to an ecological power supplier (btw, its greenpeace energy) already few years ago, so im sure there is no coal heating and no nuclear power threatening because of my energy demand/consumption
- i support both greenpeace + WWF with fixed amounts on a monthly basis
- i participate on demonstrations for peace and climate
- i try to reach and inform other homo sapiens' (thats you, my dear reader :-) through my blogs, facebook or twitter accounts
- i often use ecosia, the green search engine when i surf the web
- i try to buy products which are ecologically friendly and thus support the good companies and force the bad ones to change their policies or even to disappear ...
- i use public transport as often as possible (e.g. for my way to work each day)
- i support many online petitions for the 'good' + nature ...
- i invest my money in sectors like green energy, water, gold/silver (= honest money instead of the fraudulent fiat money which destroys our planet that damned fast!), food, ...
- i eat too much meat (on average more than once a day)
- i waste too much water (i plan 2 shower instead of bathing at least on 6 days a week)
- lets think abt the areas of improvement later ... im sure there is a lot what i still can improve :-)