Sunday, September 26, 2021
Saturday, September 25, 2021
after george orwell's 1984 and the for me a little bit nicer to read huxley's brave new world, i've managed to read orwell's dystopia animal farm on vacation in croatia. of course, i knew it will not be anything what could improve my mood, but in light of the current more and more absurd and despotic corona-measures i simply was interested what world orwell pictured to us in his famous novel ... will we get some kind of a vaccination, corona or CO2 dictatorship soon? LET'S STOP IT TILL IT IS NOT TOO LATE, dear comrades 😇
- orwell's book refers to stalin's soviet union
- written 1943-1944, first published after the end of the british - soviet 'war friendship' in 1945
- while reading it, i felt like in the old CSSR and GDR/DDR, EUdSSR, USSR/UdSSR
- after the animals at the manor farm took the power from the human owners over, they soon built a politburo (the pigs), police (the dogs), (masterminded) education, ... and soon was the working life for all others (horses, cows, sheep, hens, ...) worse than before 😓
- revolutionary song called "Beasts of England"
- four legs good, two legs bad
- old major, snowball, napoleon, minimus, squealer, boxer, clover, benjamin, ....
- lessons learned? Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N => new rulers/leaders, but often the same (or worse) circumstances for the people. so sad ...
- tomorrow there is a federal election in germany. well, i will try to choose the less evil and entomb (begraben) my voice in a ballot box (urne) for the next 4 years. they call it 'parliamentary democracy'. what about a real democracy, free societies and a world without politics, war and exploitation?
- orwell's last interview 'A Call to Remember' ... the future? like a boot in human face forever ... our duty? we must not allow it to happen 😃😃😃
Saturday, September 18, 2021
what a nice wedding in the bavarian mountains! i wish you a really, really good luck, love, mutual appreciation (verständnis) and of course, good health at your future path, my dears 🍀😃💕💚
the hiking tour to großer illing (1330 m) mountain with my father after the loooong celebration was a really difficult one. especially, because the needed path was nowhere signalized for the most time and almost all signs marked only the different way to the much higher heimgarten hill in its broader neighborhood.
few more pictures here.
the marriage was in late april,
you remember? as the corona regulations did not allow a celebration
then, it was luckily scheduled for september and it could indeed happen