Wednesday, November 26, 2008

commodities again :o)

my trades: orange juice, sugar, natural gas, coffee ... to do ...

folks, i'm sure that larry williams would lynch me or rewrite his book or both! why? because i've set no stops today :o(. well, the current levels are soooo low that with a stop limit,which would give the market some space to 'breathe' (about 10-15% from current price?) i would be both below the rational price levels and below the liquidation limit (approx. 200 €uros) of my micro account ...

the market and the margin call / liquidation 'service' of my broker should decide about my positions tomorrow :o)). btw, if i'm wrong and 'my' markets would fall further i would lose about the half of my €307.58 account. so let's take that risk today and try to 'find' some few hundreds €uros for my trading account to have some more realistic chance to succeed in the markets without wipe-outs through the smallest market move in the 'wrong' direction :o))

(sorry larry, but you can be sure i didn't forget your lessons and i will also not ignore your advice from your very last sentence: ALWAYS USE STOPS. let's say it is the '60 tonnes truck event' today, ok?)



btw, what about the relevance of your account size? watch interview with larry williams here ...

No comments: