ok, let's delight my dear readers with 3 investment approaches here:
- a) ulrike (from her response to my frustrated blog-post)
When will you listen to me and go for the "turn-around-your-coffee-cup" investment strategy? It is simple as this:
1. Turn around your coffee cup.
2. Draw a circle.
3. Draw 8 equal cake pieces.
4. Calculate how much is your total investment budget and how much is each cake's worth.
5. Invest wisely and strategically in following 8 areas/markets:
- industrialised nations, value
- industrialised nations, growth
- industrialized nations, second-line stocks
- commodities (& oil, gas)
- real estate (global)
- ??? my secret!
folks, that sounds clever and easy to emulate, isn't it? what about ulrike's secret? well, let's subtitute that secret with the personal favorite sector (e.g. gold & silver, green energy, nanotechnology, some interesting countries/regions (sri lanka, vietnam, taiwan, angola, kongo, ...), information technology again, ...) and create an own 'personalized' ulrike-investment account :-)
- b) valentin (intelligent investments a la buffett, templeton, graham, kiyosaki, rogers, ... btw, u will find trends, commodities, emerging markets and funds partition there, which should be familiar 2u after you've understood ulrike's investing approach :-)
- c) mogambo guru (gold, silver, oil !!! that's easy, isn't it?)
- d) me (well, i also had some ideas earlier, but forgot them completely as i've invested my funds excessively even if the gold/silver/commodity stocks increased too much recently :-). in general, because of the current hyperinflationary scenario through the unbelievable amounts of new (fiat) money pumped into the financial system nearly all over the world i try to invest in hard assets like commodities, commodity stocks, renewable energy, GOLD, SILVER, OIL, housing property, ...
JIFE++ strategy (4 money funds)
general assets allocation (4 all assets, explained esp. in FAQ #6 and FAQ #8)
got your own strategy yet? that investing stuff is so easy :o)