well, we have been about 30-40 people who joined in the OneWorldHouse in munich to discuss important topics, but we were not able to decide how to vote for or against anything in 2+ hours ... OMG :-( ... real democracy is difficult, my dears :-)
at least we have put 4 options together and will decide next time, besides other reasons also in order to give the other folks who couldnt be here a chance to vote as well :-). our proposals?
- in the plenum
- via twitter live stream
- in the electronic poll at our website (only registered and personally known users)
- in our facebook group (too dangerous as there could be few users with more than 1 account over-voting every important decision)
- combination of few of this issues
anyway, everyone had a chance to participate and yes, we will speak abt the important issues next time
- preparation of demonstration in munich on january 15th
- administration of our facebook group
- actions how to attract more supporters
- xmas-party (scheduled for next week)
anything else? coming soon or never ;-)
hell, hell, hell, what a difference! my dear, i've joined my wife's xmas party for her esoteric spiritual group lebensimpulse yesterday ... nobody hassled, no reasons for quarrels, everyone helped to clean up the rooms afterwards and yes, there was a peaceful optimistic atmosphere all the time. what did these folks different? damn, do they probably have a common vision? do they know how to make our world a better place? is a common consciousness of many many like-minded people a better way to change the world than demonstrations?
hell, let's awake the masses (middle class) anyway ( :