Saturday, February 10, 2018

what a nice visit to my mother @bratislava (slovakia)

well, i do quite often visit my ailing mother in bratislava / slovakia. if you asked me, she is fine, still physically strong, easy to make happy - it is enough to walk with her for a while or to go to a coffee shop and order a coffee :-)
i'm so thankful my youngest brother and his wife take care of her. it a really good feeling to know she is fine ...

what about bratislava? well, it is so great that i always manage to visit some interesting place i have never before and yes, i can also often meet few friends here
bratislava castle above the old city center (bratislavsky hrad)
the flag ship restaurant is located in a former monastery
see you next time again, dear mother / mutter 
 arts?
 the evangelic church we went into with my mother on sunday
part of the monastery in the flag ship complex
more pictures here.
one of my last visits in bratislava here.

No comments: