Saturday, March 5, 2022

cross-country skiing with children ~ bayrischzell

of course, the war in ukraine is sad and if NATO gets involved, we will probably face WW3 ... well, i can't watch too long all that ukrainian and (also few) russian videos on youtube and not get crazy. soo sad ... many russian channels are censored in germany and here in croatia, as the NATO members do not allow their inhabitants to get any information from the 'other side' (russian informations) ... 

in order to focus my attention also to some other topics, i've just uploaded pictures from my first ever cross-country skiing (schilanglauf) with my daughter in bayrischzell. it was not the first time i could learn s.th. from my children, you know? my first ever snowshoes hike or preparing of sushi or a visit to malaysia & singapore were also a new experiences for me.

enjoy few pictures:
a frozen creek

#learningfromchildren

more pictures here.

No comments: