Saturday, June 18, 2022

wedding in the white carpathian mountains, SK

what a nice opportunity to see my native slovakia again ~ a wedding of my (almost) cousin in pruske, a village in the white carpathian mountains. good luck, dear radka 😄💕🍀

my program out there? walking in the hills around the ruins of castle vrsatec, exploring the ruins of castle lednica, acrophobia at the stupid 10m ladder on my way down, wedding in pruske, meeting family & friends, visiting mother in bratislava

wanna enjoy few pictures and read about my acrophobia in the ruins of lednica castle? 😄

beautiful hills in the white carpathians, slovakia, SK
~ biele karpaty, slovensko
vrsatec castle in 17th century
hotel vrsatec in the carpathians
the wedding hotel vrsatec in vrsatske podhradie + wedding church in pruske

the ruins of castle lednica
let's guess, who was the most anxious person out of our group at the 10m ladder? me! and believe me, my friends, i will never ever climb up such a high and narrow space. acrophobia (fear of heights) is a serious issue 😱
rock-cut stairs in stone from 12th (or 14th?) century
pressburg (bratislava)
all the best, dear mother 💖

more pictures here. do you want more carpathian mountains? here we go:

eof

No comments: