- great economic success despite the financial+economic crisis out there
- very, very, very sustainable orientation on green products the world needs
- biggest green company out there with EUR 23 billion in 'green' revenues (wind + solar energy, efficient light bulbs + energy transformation over long distances, electric cars + motorcycles, medicare, facility management, ...)
- compliance / corruption issues after 2 or 3 years terminated
- best stock in dax30 so far (+4.6% on a very weak general market conditions, closing quote +5.14%)
- unchanged dividend
- good outlook for the future despite tough economic situation thx 2 well positioned products + solutions for the expected 'green revolution' especially in the infrastructure field
- the problems of the earth will not be solved in (political) conferences a la copenhagen, but through the development and adoption of sustainable, resource saving technologies a la solar energy project desertec in the sahara ... an area 0.3% of sahara's surface would provide enough energy for the whole world ... so unbelievable, i hope i got it right ... (and that would be clean energy!)
- much more
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
siemens - the green giant?
what abt 2day's AGM (annual general meeting)? here the highlights, will prolly add some blah-blah later :)
some food ...
... in the nosh temple :)