+ overview of earth's base metals productionnext investor lunch event 2day => zinc, copper, gold, silver in queebec/canada => BONJOUR!
- strong partnership with xstrata on their major project (35% donner, 65% xstrata)
- feasibility study done
- high institutional ownership
- going step by step on their way into production
- still need 2 raise approx CAD 35m in order to meet their agreements with xstrata. btw, wanna help out?
- wanna look-up 'donner' in a german dictionary?
- there is no danger of oversupply in the zinc market ...
- forget the zinc recycling as well cos 2 expensive ... folks, thats 100% true, my father produced zinc out of some waste materials from steel galvanizing process in u.s. steel's factory in eastern slovakia few years ago (too much energy needed!)
- copper oversupply possible if congo/zambia/etc calm down a little bit and re-start their economies in our lifetimes ... copper mines are huuuuge, can produce for hundreds of years ... copper recycling is easy ...
- some geologic gibberish, i didnt understand a word, u should prolly better read wikipedia/donner's website instead of my claptrap in order 2 learn s.th. abt geology of mining, ok?
- production + cash-flow should start in 2013
- any risks? yep, of course! drop in metal prices, xstrata goes bankrupt, the world goes under, they cant manage the CAD 35m financing, they sell too much of their silver/gold/copper upfront and the small dirty corrupt buddies @ fed/ecb/boe/boj print sooo much damned paper money that donners 'fixed' income is nothing compared to the production costs in the future ... or all of that!
- as always, ive bought few shares, subscribed 4 company's newsletter, like it on facebook, ... this time i didnt wait for the presentation and bought my initial positions few weeks ago, u know?
what abt 2 more xstrata issues?
- these swiss guys need donners property like crazy cos their nearby mine is going out of production in 2012 and so will their mill!
- lets hope my donner shares will perform at least as good as my xstrata shares i.e. +277,64% on average since december 2008 + march 2009
ohhh, have already forgott, ive bought also few shares in UMG / united mining group, my next silver valley play! well, there is always some good information if u have so many buddies in the mining business, u know?
addendum: overview of earth's base metals production