Wednesday, March 18, 2015

love

....thinking about worldwide peace ... is love the solution?

wer liebe sät erntet den frieden
quelle: unbekannt ... kennt es jemand?

well, i'm not that typical light & love type of guy ... but you know what? there happens sooo much strange stuff to me recently ....

my potato for lunch in the company's canteen today heart emoticon ... it must be a good sign for me, i guess, .... omg smile emoticon

 yesterday changed my colleauges the spelling of my first name jaroslav to jarosLOVE ...

        a)
b)
c)
even the best of all wives likes me somehow more than i think i deserve ... is there a sign of coming spring out there or just still some positive effect from our recent wedding anniversary trip to kufstein

well, let's enjoy this warm feelings :-)

No comments: