what abt my new involvements?
- greystar resources - gold in colombia, cheap like an unwanted pet cos of some (major!) environmental/political problems with local colombian authorities
- SQM or do u like SOC.QUIMICA Y MIN.DE CHILE SA better? -hmmmm, bought straight forward out of my watchlist cos recognized of one of my favorite decision patterns i.e. price approx 20-30% below recent highs + progressive dividend payer (dividend increases every year). well, when i wanted to look-up which metals they produce in the evening, i wondered like crazy when i saw SQM is an iodine + potash (~fertilizer) producer :-). ok, my 'food investments' division [western potash, K+S (kali+salz ~ the huge german potash producer), burcon nutrascience, ADM, KWS saat, nestle ...] welcomes a new member, so what?
- rocmec mining - gold in canada, a small increase of existing position, investment pattern? collapsed price vs. good news flow
- halo resources - gold in canada, a small increase of existing position, investment pattern? collapsed price vs. good news flow (btw, thats not a copy & paste error :o)
- .... a loooong weekend in between ....
- ??? (dont worry, i will resolve that enigma next week :-)
- soltoro ltd - silver & gold in mexico, one of my (former!) watch list positions, great pattern (cheap compared 2 previous levels without any negative news), the stock was 19% up today, by accident was my 2nd (smaller) buy order (quoted CAD 0.25) deleted by my broker and i didnt read their corresponding email (i never do from my employer's office), the stock closed 10% higher @ CAD 0.275 ... well, im not sure if i should try 2 get it @ CAD 0.25 tomorrow or prolly buy some other stock?
- amerigo resources - copper & molybdenum in chile, increased existing portfolio position
- scorpio mining - silver & zinc & lead in mexico, increased existing portfolio position
- sued-chemie - special chemistry in munich/germany => my next AGM candidate! a completely crazy stock! there is nearly NO TRADING VOLUME at all!!! 2day there were just 124 shares sold in whole germany! on friday none (my order was not filled as well)! there ist mostly no bid quote (=no possibility 2 buy) out there, there is always a strange ask quote with no relation 2 previous day and even without any relation to general market movement, very strange shareholder structure: JP morgan chase owns 50.4% of the company (hell, what does that mean?!?!?!? hell, is it prolly even some 'strong hands' group of people represented by some JPM's fund?), 3 more groups/families with approx 10%, me with 2 shares, there are 15.8% of free-floating shares => very very strange, isnt it?), IMHO it looks like if some group of folks is baiting the remaining shareholders (lets collect all shares at given level and increase the price the next day 2 collect next available shares ... soooo strange, u know? ... well, the earnings in crashy 2009 were not much lower than company's average but there was no dividend at all (=> the next false trick in order 2 shake the weak hands out?), btw, a former colleague of mine works at sued-chemie and she believes the company is doing well .... last but not least, we are not speaking abt a pennystock right now! sued-chemie is a giant established back in 1857, with 6,500 employees and revenues of €1.2 billion. btw, ive paid 100 €uros per share + commissions on the 1st opportunity where there was an ask quote out there and thus 5 €uros more than a week ago initially intended (~all-time-high @ approx 109 was reached few weeks ago) ... well, lets visit their AGM next year and lets look at these strange folks a little bit closer :-)
- ??? (.... a short night in between. hell, its soooo late again :-( . + still some money left for 1 or 2 additional positions :-)
- aurizon mines - gold production in queebec / canada. motto? the best place to find gold...is in a gold mine. folks, i dont think so ... u know ive been in a gold mine already, its not that easy there! what abt fort knox? sorry 4 that! just a stupid joke. of course, there is no gold in fort knox anymore :-)
- penn west energy trust - ive increased my stake in that canadian gas + oil producer, steadily monthly dividends, a lean-back-and-enjoy long term investment ...
eom ;-( ... end of money
eof :-) ... end of file