- rising silver production
- no debt
- profits high enough 2 finance the planned growth without any dilution
- 2011 was be the 1st profitable year
- the environmental division is also develops fine and gives the company advantages which the competition hasnt
- theyve gold too
- as ive told ya already, the CEO is the major shareholder, so he will prolly think like an owner and not like a manager (= greedy salary + bonus + size driven, senseless overpriced M&A seeking megalomaniac). that should benefit the shareholders a lot => dividends coming soon?
- any other investors? yep, there were few names, but i only could remember eric sprott, maybe cos ive met him on friday last week ...
btw, my initial investment idea was born here ;-)